With the OMNIA Vatican & Rome Card you will have immediate access to the main sites of interest and also profit from the 3-Day Hop on Hop off Bus Ticket.
Rating by Cl.W. on 12. June 2019
Rating by Johannes on 02. June 2019
Rating by PetraMuenz on 22. May 2019
Rating by Annette Hübner on 13. May 2019
Rating by Karin on 22. April 2019
Rating by LIZZY on 21. April 2019
Rating by Hajo Klimek on 10. April 2019
Rating by M+U on 07. April 2019
Rating by Eva Krendl-Haar on 02. April 2019
Rating by Sonniges Rom on 01. April 2019
Exclusive advantages with the OMNIA Vatican Card for Rome
Including entrance to the Vatican, the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica and many more.
Pocket book included
Profit from the Free and Fast track entry to the Coliseum, Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St Peter’s Basilica. Two great passes rolled into one: the Rome Card allows free entry to 2 out of 5 top attractions plus discounts at 30 further top sights and a travel card. The OMNIA Vatican Card allows entry to all top sights with a choice of entering St Peter’s Basilica or the Vatican Gardens. You also receive a ticket for a 3-Day Hop on Hop off Bus Tour.
Free Entry with the OMNIA Card:
• Vatican Museums
• Sistine Chapel
• St. Peter's Basilica*
• Basilica of St. John in the Lateran
• 3 Day Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour
Free Entry to two of these attractions with the Rome Card:
• Borghese Gallery
• Capitoline Museums Castel Sant’Angelo
• Palatine Hill and Roman Forum
Reduced entrance fees: (Official price / Rome Pass holders price)
• Centrale Montemartini
• Galleria d'Arte Moderna di Roma Capitale
• Galleria Nazionale d'Arte Antica in Palazzo Barberini
• Galleria Nazionale d'Arte Antica in Palazzo Corsini
• Galleria Nazionale d'Arte Moderna e Contemporanea GNAM
• Galleria Spada
• MACRO ‐ Museo d'Arte contemporanea + MACRO Testaccio
• MACRO Testaccio
• MACRO ‐ Museo d'Arte contemporanea
• MAXXI ‐ Museo Nazionale delle Arti del XXI secolo
• Mercati e Fori di Traiano
• Musei Capitolini
• Musei di Villa Torlonia ‐ Casina delle Civette
• Musei di Villa Torlonia Casino Nobile
• Musei di Villa Torlonia ‐ Casina delle Civette + Casino Nobile
• Museo Carlo Bilotti ‐ Aranciera di Villa Borghese
• Museo Civico di Zoologia
• Museo della Civiltà Romana
• Museo della Repubblica Romana e della memoria Garibaldina
• Museo dell'Ara Pacis
• Museo delle Mura
• Museo di Roma ‐ Palazzo Brasch
• Museo di Roma in Trastevere
• Museo di Scultura Antica Giovanni Barracco
• Museo e Galleria Borghese (obligatory booking T. +39 0632810)
• Museo Napoleonico
• Museo Nazionale d'Arte Orientale
• Museo Nazionale degli Strumenti Musicali
• Museo Nazionale dell'Alto Medioevo
• Museo Nazionale delle Arti e Tradizioni Popolari
• Museo Nazionale di Castel Sant'Angelo
• Museo Nazionale di Palazzo di Venezia
• Museo Nazionale Etrusco di Villa Giulia
• Museo Nazionale Preistorico ed Etnografico "Luigi Pigorini"
• Museo Nazionale Romano: Crypta Balbi ‐ Palazzo Altemps‐ Palazzo Massimo ‐ Terme di Diocleziano
• Museo Pietro Canonica a Villa Borghese
• Palazzo Valentini ‐ Scavi Archeologici ‐ Domus Romane
• Planetario e Museo Astronomico
• Scavi di Ostia Antica
• Terme di Caracalla ‐ Villa dei Quintili ‐ Mausoleo di Cecilia Metella
• Villa, Circo di Massenzio e Mausoleo di Romolo
During the high season, access to the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel cannot always be guaranteed at peak times. In this case you will be offered an alternative.
Please bring your voucher with you to the meeting point, it will be exchanged for the Omnia Pass on site.
Please respect the dress code for entrance to churches and/or basilicas (shoulders and legs must be covered).
The OMNIA card is non-transferable and non-refundable.
No cash payout if hop-on/hop-off bus is not used.
To take the Hop-on/Hop-off Bus Tour, you must present a valid OMNIA card. Luggage larger than 25x45x80 cm cannot be taken on the bus.
Please exchange your voucher at one of the following places for the Omnia Pass: 1. Piazza Pio XII, 9 (St. Peter's Basilica): Mo-Sa: 8.30 - 16 h; Sun: 9.00 - 16.00 h // 2. Piazza di Porto S. Giovanni (St. Peter's Basilica): 8.30 - 16 h // 2. John in the Lateran Basilica): Mon - Sun: 9:00 - 16:00 // 3rd Largo Argentina**, Via dei Cestari 21 (Pantheon): Mon - Sun: 10:00 - 16:00 // 4th Piazzale San Paolo, 1 (outside St. Peter's Basilica): Mon - Sun: 9:00 - 13:00 & 14:00 - 18:00.
Please bring your booking confirmation.
This deal can be cancelled for free up to one day before the date of the activity.
We don't like fake ratings. Only rent-a-guide customers can rate deals in which they participated. After an activity took place, customers receive a mail in which they are asked to rate the tour. This way, we guarantee authentic reviews.
Personal rights are important: Our customers decide on their own whether they want their real name or a pseudonym to be displayed.