Private tour with photography service, includes a digital album in high resolution and a printed photo in a frame.
Rio’s postcard, elected one of the new seven wonders, Christ the Redeemer is an important symbol of the wonderful city.
We will cross the Tijuca National Park by an electric train and then we will reach the 710 meters mountain top where the beauty of the imposing 30 meters height monument can be revealed.
The tour provides sights of the most beautiful landscapes of Rio de Janeiro.
Photos will be captured along the tour!
Tickets Corcovado train:
• Adults- R$ 50,00*
• Children - R$ 25,00 (from 06 to 12 yrs old)
• Minors up to 5 years in the lap - Free
• The value includes round trip ticket and admission to Christ the Redeemer' monument.
• Monday to Sunday, from 8 AM to 7 PM; trains departing every thirty minutes
• Operating hours subject to change with no previous notice in case of technical problems and/or under adverse weather conditions.
• Trip length: approximately 20 minutes.
• Ticket office opening hour – 8 AM
• Ticket office closing hour – 7 PM
• The tourist complex also has special elevators and equipped restrooms for people with disabilities.
• Private transport
• Licensed guide
• Digital photo album
Hotel or accommodation lobby
This deal can be cancelled for free up to 7 days before the date of the activity.
We don't like fake ratings. Only rent-a-guide customers can rate deals in which they participated. After an activity took place, customers receive a mail in which they are asked to rate the tour. This way, we guarantee authentic reviews.
Personal rights are important: Our customers decide on their own whether they want their real name or a pseudonym to be displayed.