Combination Ticket: Topkapi Palace, Nostalgic Ottoman Photoshoot, Hop On – Hop Off Golden Horn Boat Tour.
48h Internet Connection for you
WhatsApp - Instant Guiding
Discounted public transport
Vistit Tokapi Palace: see the fourth largest diamond in the world, the Spoonmaker’s Diamond
Nostalgic Ottoman Photoshoot: dress like a charming cariye (odalisque) of Harem, a rebellious janissary or even a Sultan!
Golden Horn Hop-on/Hop-off Boat Tour: witness magnificent places scattered all around Golden Horn without getting into traffic!
You want to explore the history of Istanbul without loosing any time buying tickets and waiting in lines like so many other tourists? Then our Istanbul Imperial Ticket - is perfect for you! We have assamled Istanbul's main attractions and many helpful options in one Card for you.
Topkapi Palace has been a forbidden place for ages. Only the Ottoman Sultans and their houshehold were allowed to reside here. With our ticket you have the permission to enter and explore over 600 years of history and admire its magnificient ottoman architecture.
Dress like an ancient Ottoman for our nostalgic photoshoot! Choose out of a wide range of historic costumes and accessories. Dress like a Sultan or a beautiful princess! Have fun creating the best souvenirs yourself.
Hop-on/Hop-off Golden Horn Boat Tour:
Set of to the sea, ignore traffic and enjoy the beatiful seaside vie of places all around Golden Horn & Bosphorus! Want do know more about the landmark? Instant information via speakers will explain them to you as you pass by. You can leave or re-enter the tour at any regular stop.
• WiFi service is available for 2 full days after turning on
• You will receive your 3G Mobile WiFi device at the lobby of your hotel and you will need to return it to the hotel again.
• It is possible to extend your internet time by paying 4 euro for each extra day.
WhatsApp Instant Guiding:
• A private guide in your pocket!
• What to do, how to go, where to go… Consult about anything during your trip!
• Whatsapp contact number of your personal guide will be written on your tourist pass you can reach him/her anytime from 10:00 to 18:30 on weekdays!
Discounted Public Transportation:
• Discount card offers: Public transportation with local prices Extra discounts when connecting
• Please note: Putting money in the card is required before using.
Giyçek Old Time Photo Studio:
• Studio is open from 10:00 – 19:00 every day except Sunday.
• Walk-ins are welcome; but making an appointment is highly recommended.
Topkapi Palace Pass:
• Museum is open every day except Tuesdays. Closed at first days of the religious festive days until afternoon.
• Harem Ticket not included: Price for one person for the Harem entrance is 15 TRY.
Hop-on/Hop-off Golden Horn Boat Tour:
• Boarding at Kabataş Port in every 2 hours. After your first boarding, you can hop-on and hop-off at any station, until you complete one full loop.
• A loop tour takes approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes. Please allow extra time if you’d like to hop-on and hop-off.
• Not included: entrance fees for museums.
• Experience/attraction admission tickets
• Full internet connection for 2 days
• Public Transporation Card is included
• Nothing within the experiences are included as some of them may offer beverages, food for a price
. • Additional days for internet is not included which is €4 per day.
• Public Transportation Card is a card that you re-fill and use. It's empty in the beginning.
Giyçek Old Time Photo Studio: Şişhane Metro Station. Take the M2 line to Şişhane station. At the exit, walk down the hill. Giyçek is located on the first street to the right. // Tokapi Palace: Sultanahmet Tram Station. After getting out at Sultanahmet Tram Station, having the station on your back, and having Hagia Sophia on your left walk across the Hippodrome Square. At the end of the square, turn left and you will see the gates of Topkapı. // Hop-on - Hop-off Boat Golden Horn Tour: Kabataş Tram Station. Take the T1 line to Kabataş station. Walk towards the sea side and you will see several different ports. You need to look for Dentur Avrasya Port which will be at your left-hand-side, when facing the sea.
Please bring your booking confirmation.
We approve full refund cancellations until 2 days before the arrival date of the customer. Any cancellation afterwards (less than 2 days before the arrival date) will be reviewed by our support team and may or may not be approved.
This deal can be cancelled for free up to 2 days before the date of the activity.
We don't like fake ratings. Only rent-a-guide customers can rate deals in which they participated. After an activity took place, customers receive a mail in which they are asked to rate the tour. This way, we guarantee authentic reviews.
Personal rights are important: Our customers decide on their own whether they want their real name or a pseudonym to be displayed.