You are in Istanbul for the first time and want to get an overview over the city? With this tour, you will see everything that is a "must do" in Istanbul!
Rating by Daniel1981_M on 17. November 2018
Rating by Frobi on 16. May 2017
Rating by Astrid on 04. December 2015
Rating by Schicho Christine on 02. November 2015
Rating by Gerhard on 02. November 2015
Rating by Haas Familie on 13. September 2015
Rating by Volker H. on 03. September 2015
Rating by H. Voggenreiter on 02. September 2015
Rating by Karin und Claus on 25. August 2015
Rating by Markus Z on 21. August 2015
After the booking, we arrange the meeting point - which can be the airport, the cruise harbour, your hotel or any point of interest in the city.
The tour starts in the old town, then we go to the Asian side of the city and as a closure, we see the Golden Horn.
This programme is just a suggestion and can always be changed to your needs!
But it surely is a great start for your stay in Istanbul. With all the sights and viewing points, it is a great way to get a first overview.
We will start in the morning around 9am and will start with the following sights:
Hagia Sophia, Topkapi Palace, Yerebatan Sarnici, Hippodrome Square (Sultan Ahmet Square) with its monuments and the Blue Mosque (Sultan Ahmet Mosque).
I would now like to take lunch (not included) at the Çamlica Hill in an Ottoman café and restaurant. Of course, you will also be able to drink Çay.
We then go to the Asian side of the city (transport not included).
Our tour continues to the district Eyüb which is named after the legendary flag carrier of the prophet Muhammed Ebu Eyyûb el-Ensar.
We visit the Eyüp Sultan Mosque and go to the terrific viewing point of the Piere Loti café by cable car.
On this tour, you will not only see the monuments of Istanbul, but also experience the cosiness of the locals.
• You do not lose any time while waiting, because with a guide you can skip the line!
• Licensed guides do not have to pay any entrance fees in Turkey, so there are no extra costs for you.
• For the journey to the Asian side of Istanbull, we need to use a vehicle. Costs about 150-200 Euro per day (9am - 5pm), including the driver
• Guided tour: 8 hours per day (08: 30-16: 30 clock) • Private tour guide accorgding to your choice of language. • For groups of 15 and more participants each guest recieves a headset during the tour.
• All personal expenses • All arising entry costs and donations to the sights & highlights • All transportation costs and travel costs (unless otherwise agreed or booked in advance) • When renting a private vehicle; accumulating costs for parking and tolls • Lunch and drinks • All tips (optional)
Reception area / Lobby of your respective hotels (Radius of max. 20 km away from the old town center.) / Reception at yor desired place (radius of max. 20 km from the old town center) / Reception at Ataturk Airport. // Welcoming you at Sabiha Gökce Airport (Asia) additional costs will arise / Reception at the passenger port for cruise ships
** This tour can not be made without charge. **
** Exception: Force Majeure and environmental disasters **
This deal can be cancelled for free up to 365 days before the date of the activity.
We don't like fake ratings. Only rent-a-guide customers can rate deals in which they participated. After an activity took place, customers receive a mail in which they are asked to rate the tour. This way, we guarantee authentic reviews.
Personal rights are important: Our customers decide on their own whether they want their real name or a pseudonym to be displayed.
Lieber Herr Frobi,
DANKE! Es hat mich sehr erfreut, dass Sie die Führung genossen haben. Für uns ist es ein grosses Anliegen, alle Gaeste zufrieden zu stellen. Ihre Bewertung ist für uns ein Beweis, dass wir unsere Arbeit gut gemacht haben.
Hoffentlich dürfen Sie bald wieer begrüssen zu dürfen.