Enjoy skip-the-line access to the Vatican and two other attractions of your choice, an included airport transfer and much more.
Rating by Katja on 19. February 2019
very reactive on request
Rating by Gaetan on 19. February 2019
Rating by Andrea F. on 14. February 2019
Rating by Bischof on 14. February 2019
Rating by Sawatzki on 10. February 2019
Tout s'est très bien déroulé. Merci beaucoup.
Rating by STEVEN MICHAUX on 10. February 2019
Rating by Etienne on 10. February 2019
Rating by Helga on 20. January 2019
Rating by Stephan L. on 19. January 2019
Rating by Thieler on 15. January 2019
Included skip-the-line access to the Vatican
Included free admission to two sights of your choice
Included free public transport and airport transfer from/to Roma Termini
Free: Information brochure
Free: 10% discount on other offers
New name: Our sightseeing pass is called BLUE SIAT® Pass
The Sightseeing Pass Rome, unlike other City Passes, includes an airport transfer (bus shuttle or train of your choice) and is ideal for all city travelers who want to visit as many main attractions in Rome as possible and arrive by plane.
The pass includes a skip-the-line ticket for the Vatican, the Roma Pass for the use of local public transport, two free sightseeing admissions of your choice and numerous discounts in museums, shops and restaurants as well as an airport transfer, either by bus shuttle or with the Leonardo Express (return journey to Roma Termini).
What makes the BLUE SIAT® Pass special?
The Sightseeing & Attraction Pass Rome was developed in 2016 especially according to the most frequent customer requests by analyzing thousands of customer ratings of the existing Rom City Passes (e.g. Omnia Card). The analysis revealed that most customers missed an airport transfer for their existing passports. For this reason, the Sightseeing Pass Rome includes the bestselling products "Vatican Ticket with skip-the-line access", "Roma Pass (incl. ticket for public transport and discounts for over 50 sights and museums)" as well as an airport transfer (bus shuttle or train on request). We have deliberately omitted a sightseeing tour, as these rarely pass the main sights in Rome (but you can book them separately if required).
All services at a glance:
• Preferential admission to the Vatican (Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, Vatican Courts)
• Roma Pass incl. public transport and two tickets of your choice (e.g. Colosseum and Engelsburg), including over 50 discounts in museums, shops, restaurants and on activities with the Roma Pass (e.g. Galleria Borghese, Appia Antica - Mausoleo di Cecilia Metella e Castrum Caetani, Villa dei Quintili and Terme di Caracalla, etc.)
• Airport transfer from/to Roma Termini (either by bus shuttle or Leonardo Express from Fiumicino)
• Info brochure and restaurant guide with tips from locals
• Exclusive 10% discount on selected activities on rent-a-guide.com
Here is the detailed list of activities where you can save another 10% exclusively with the Sightseeing Pass Rome:
• Luggage Storage in Central Rome (Navona/Campo de' Fiori)
• Catacombs & Roman Countryside Tour
• Angels & Demons Tour
• Half-Day Tour: Ancient Ostia in Small Groups
• Audioguided Tour Saint Peter's Basilica with reserved entrance
Who's the BLUE SIAT® pass for?
This Pass for Rome is suitable for you if you want to save time when booking and visiting the sights in Rome. You will receive all tickets and services organized and reserved in a complete package including further discounts and free restaurant tips from locals.
More city passes for Rome
The Sightseeing Pass is also available in the variants for 3, 4, 5 and 6 days as well as the Sightseeing Pass Flex incl. guided tours and sightseeing tours: View other City-Cards in Rome
How does it work?
• Step 1: After your booking, you will receive a confirmation of receipt by e-mail.
• Step 2: As soon as we have booked the individual services of the Sightseeing Pass for you, you will receive all documents, tickets and vouchers by post. The documents will be sent according to the start date you have booked. As a rule, you will receive your passport one week before the start date. For bookings made at short notice or at your request, the documents will be sent to you by e-mail in a separate e-mail.
Shipping by Post:
The delivery time within Germany is 2-3 working days, to Switzerland and other EU countries 7-8 working days. The dispatch takes place on Mondays to Fridays. You will receive the Roma Pass, the tickets and the information material by post. No printout and no pick-up on the spot necessary.
Shipping by Mail:
After the booking confirmation you will receive a separate e-mail containing all information material, tickets and vouchers as PDF and Print-At-Home documents. You will receive a collection voucher for your Roma Pass, which you can pick up on the spot in Rome at a location selected at the time of booking. With this model, you can also book your pass at short notice.
• Free and skip-the-line admission to the Vatican and two other attractions
• Discounts at museums, shops and restaurants
• Free use of public transports with the roma pass
• Airport shuttle (return journey to Termini train station)
• Info brochure
• Service and shipping fees
You will receive your city pass by post directly to your home or you will be informed of the pick-up location in Rome by another e-mail.
Please bring your booking confirmation.
Important: This deal cannot be cancelled for free.
We don't like fake ratings. Only rent-a-guide customers can rate deals in which they participated. After an activity took place, customers receive a mail in which they are asked to rate the tour. This way, we guarantee authentic reviews.
Personal rights are important: Our customers decide on their own whether they want their real name or a pseudonym to be displayed.