Enjoy free and skip-the-line access to the Vatican and four other attraction of your choice, a free airport transfer and much more with the Sightseeing Pass.
Rating by Eric on 25. May 2019
No audio guide included. No entrance for St Peter’s basilic (entrance free but pass don’t included the skip-line ticket)
Rating by Carla on 18. May 2019
Rating by Evi on 16. May 2019
Rating by Walter D. on 13. May 2019
Rating by Peter on 12. May 2019
Rating by Dirk und Sabine on 11. May 2019
Rating by Hartmut Kleist on 08. May 2019
Rating by Günther Zettler on 05. May 2019
Rating by abc on 03. May 2019
Rating by Manfred Schulze on 19. April 2019
Included skip-the-line access to the Vatican
Included free admission to four other sights of your choice
Included free public transport and airport transfer from/to Roma Termini
Free: Information brochure
Free: 10% discount on other offers
New name: Our sightseeing pass is called BLUE SIAT® Pass
Unlike other City Passes, the BLUE SIAT® Pass Rome includes an airport transfer (bus shuttle or train of your choice) and is ideal for all city travellers who want to visit as many main attractions in Rome as possible and arrive by plane.
The pass includes a skip-the-line ticket for the Vatican, the Roma Pass for the use of public transport as well as four free sightseeing tickets of your choice and numerous discounts in museums, shops and restaurants as well as an airport transfer, either by bus shuttle or with the Leonardo Express (return journey to Roma Termini).
What makes the BLUE SIAT® Pass special?
The Sightseeing & Attraction Pass Rome was developed in 2016 especially according to the most frequent customer requests, by analyzing thousands of customer ratings of the existing Rom City Passes (e.g. Omnia Card). The analysis revealed that most customers missed an airport transfer for their existing city passes.For this reason, the Sightseeing Pass Rome contains the bestselling products "Vatican ticket with skip-the-line access", "Roma Pass (incl. ticket for public transport and discounts for over 50 sights and museums) as well as an airport transfer (bus shuttle or train on request). We have deliberately omitted a sightseeing tour, as these rarely pass the main sights in Rome (but you can book them separately if required).
All services at a glance:
• Skip-the-line access to the Vatican (Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, Vatican Courts)
• Roma Pass incl. public transport and four admissions of your choice (e.g. Colosseum and Engelsburg) including over 50 discounts in museums, shops, restaurants and activities with the Roma Pass (including Galleria Borghese, Appia Antica - Mausoleo di Cecilia Metella e Castrum Caetani, Villa dei Quintili and Terme di Caracalla, and much more)
• Airport transfer from/to Roma Termini (either by bus shuttle or with the Leonardo Express from Fiumicino)
Free of charge:
• Info brochure and restaurant guide with tips from locals
• Exclusive 10% discount on selected activities on rent-a-guide.com
Here is the detailed list of activities where you can save another 10% exclusively with our Sightseeing Pass Rome:
• Luggage Storage in Central Rome (Navona/Campo de' Fiori)
• Catacombs & Roman Countryside Tour
• Angels & Demons Tour
• Half-Day Tour: Ancient Ostia in Small Groups
• Audioguided Tour Saint Peter's Basilica with reserved entrance
Who's the BLUE SIAT® pass for?
This Pass for Rome is suitable for you if you want to save time when booking and visiting the sights in Rome. You will receive all tickets and services organized and reserved in a complete package including further discounts and free restaurant tips from locals.
More city passes for Rome
The BLUE SIAT® Pass is also available in the variants for 3, 4, 5 and 6 days as well as the BLUE SIAT® Pass Flex incl. guided tours and sightseeing tours: View other City-Cards in Rome
How does it work?
• Step 1: After your booking you will receive a confirmation of receipt by e-mail. • Step 2: After the booking confirmation you will receive a separate e-mail containing all information material, tickets and vouchers as PDF and Print-At-Home documents. You will receive a collection voucher for your Roma Pass, which you can pick up on the spot in Rome at a location selected at the time of booking.
On the first Sunday of each month, admission to the sites included in the Roma Pass is free.
From 1 March 2019, you must reserve an entrance time for your visit to the Colosseum (plus €2 reservation fee by credit card, online or telephone). It is possible to book an entrance time for the same day at the Palatin Ticket Office (Via di San Gregorio, 30) on the day of your desired visit, but this is subject to availability and can be quickly booked out in high season. We therefore recommend that you book your entrance time in advance on the Internet or by telephone. You will receive further information with the booking confirmation.
• Free and skip-the-line admission to the Vatican and four other attractions
• Discounts at museums, shops and restaurants
• Free use of public transports with the roma pass
• Airport shuttle (return journey to Termini train station)
• Info brochure
• Service fees
• Reservation fee Colosseum, Forum Romanum, Palatine (2€)
Dispatch by e-mail.
Please bring your booking confirmation.
Important: This deal cannot be cancelled for free.
We don't like fake ratings. Only rent-a-guide customers can rate deals in which they participated. After an activity took place, customers receive a mail in which they are asked to rate the tour. This way, we guarantee authentic reviews.
Personal rights are important: Our customers decide on their own whether they want their real name or a pseudonym to be displayed.