Choose between many attractions, city tour, Vatican tour or airport shuttle in our Sightseeing Pass option "Flex" for 2, 3 or 6 days.
Rating by E. Johanna on 19. May 2019
Rating by Andrea on 18. May 2019
Rating by Mike on 10. May 2019
Rating by Kay Maschke on 05. May 2019
Rating by Andreas on 04. May 2019
Rating by Astrid Garmeier on 29. April 2019
Rating by Milorad Mitrovic on 24. April 2019
Rating by B.R. on 07. March 2019
Rating by Jeannette K. on 04. March 2019
Rating by Thorsten on 04. February 2019
Enjoy free entry to the Vatican, Colosseum and Forum Romanum
Unlimited use of public transport on 2, 3 or 6 days
Choose between Hop-on Hop-off Tour, Airport Shuttle or Vatican Guided Tour in your Pass
Free of charge: Restaurant guide with recommendations from locals as well as info brochure and city map
New name: Our sightseeing pass is called BLUE SIAT® Pass
The BLUE SIAT® Pass is ideal for Rome city travelers who want to visit as many attractions as possible while avoiding the queues, traveling by bus and train without limit and enjoying the convenience of having all the services they need in one package.
Each pass includes free and discounted tickets to the most popular and important sights and museums. Decide for yourself when you want to visit which attractions and use public transport as often as you like. In our Pass "Flex" you can also choose the day ticket for a Hop-on Hop-off tour, take a Vatican guided tour with a local guide or book an airport shuttle to get comfortably from the airport to the centre of Rome.
The following basic services are included in every version of the BLUE SIAT® Pass "Flex "
Admission without queuing to one, two or four of the attractions (all other attractions reduced)
Use of public transport (bus, metro, tram) on 2, 3 or 6 days
Other discounts and reductions in over 39 museums, theme parks, restaurants and concerts, as well as discounts on bike and Segway hire and on tours and activities throughout Rome
Free city map with the most important places of interest
Free information brochure and restaurant guide with tips from the locals
10% exclusive discount on selected tours and activities on rent-a-guide.com
Free admission to 1-4 of the following attractions:
With the 2-days pass you will receive one free admission, with the 3-days pass two free admissions and with the 6-days pass even four free admissions.
• Anfiteatro Flavio and Colosseum with Forum Romanum and Palatin / Palatin Museum (reserved special entrance, passing the snake)
• Angel castle
• Galleria Borghese (Reservation required at least 2-3 weeks in advance under: +39 06 32810)
• Appia Antica - Mausoleo di Cecilia Metella e Castrum Caetani
• Appia Antica - Villa dei Quintili
• Appia Antica - Terme di Caracalla
• Galleria Nazionale d'Arte Antica in Palazzo Barberini
• Galleria Nazionale d'Arte Antica in Palazzo Corsini
• Galleria Spada
• GNAM - Galleria Nazionale d'Arte Moderna
• MAXXI Museo nazionale delle arti del XXI secolo
• Mercati di Traiano Museo the Fori Imperiali
• Musei Capitolini
• Musei Capitolini Centrale Montemartini
• Museo Civico di Zoologia
• Museo di Roma Trastevere
• Museo Nazionale d'Arte Orientale "Guiseppe Tucci"
• Museo Nazionale degli Strumenti Musicali
• Museo Nazionale dell'Alto Medioevo
• Museo Nazionale delle Arti e Tradizioni Popolari
• Museo Nazionale di Palazzo di Venezia
• Museo Nazionale Etrusco di Villa Giulia
• Museo Nazionale Preistorico ed Etnografico "Luigi Pigorini"
• Museo Nazionale Romano - Crypta Balbi
• Museo Nazionale Romano - Palazzo Altemps
• Museo Nazionale Romano - Palazzo Massimo
• Museo Nazionale Romano - Terme di Diocleziano
• Palazzo Valentini - Domus Romane
• Musei di Villa Torlonia Casina delle Civette
• Musei di Villa Torlonia Casino Nobile
• Scavi di Ostia Antica
• Museo dell'Ara Pacis
Other included attractions and activities at a glance (depending on the chosen pass option)
Skip-the-Line ticket for the Vatican (preferential entry past the queue to the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and Vatican Courtyards). Included in option A, B and D.
Airport shuttle (round trip) from the airport to Termini Central Station in Rome (bus shuttle from Ciampino or Fiumicino, train shuttle only from Fiumicino). Included in option B, C, D and E.
Day ticket for the best hop-on hop-off tour according to customer opinions (in a comfortable double-decker bus incl. audio commentary in several languages). All buses run every 10-20 minutes between 9 am and 6 pm daily). Included in option A, B, D and F.
Vatican guided tour in a small group (max. 18 persons) incl. Vatican ticket with preferential admission past the queue and local guide. Included in option C, E and F.
Tabular overview of the bookable options
|A||+ Vatican ticket + Hop-on Hop-off city tour||120 €|
|B||+ Airport shuttle (bus from Ciampino or Fiumicino) + Vatican ticket + Hop-on Hop-off city tour||135 €|
|C||+ Airport shuttle (bus from Ciampino or Fiumicino) + Vatican tour||155 €|
|D||+ Airport shuttle (train from Fiumicino) + Vatican ticket + Hop-on Hop-off city tour||157 €|
|E||+ Airport shuttle (Train from Fiumicino) + Vatican tour||177 €|
|F||+ Hop-on Hop-off city tour + Vatican tour||180 €|
|* Free admission with preferential admission, e.g. to the Colossseum, the Engelsburg or the Galleria Borghese + public transport ticket + further discounts (details see section Basic Services)|
For whom is the BLUE SIAT® Pass "Flex" suitable?
The Sightseeing & Attraction Pass Rome is suitable for those who want to save time when booking and visiting the sights in Rome. You will receive all tickets and services in one package. For those who want to save money, we recommend booking individual sightseeing and metro tickets for Rome.
How does it work?
• Step 1: After your booking you will receive a booking confirmation confirming receipt of your booking. • Step 2: After the booking confirmation you will receive a separate e-mail containing all information material, tickets and vouchers as PDF and Print-At-Home documents. You will receive a collection voucher for your Roma Pass, which you can pick up on the spot in Rome at a location selected at the time of booking.
Depending on availability, the Vatican tours can be booked for 8:45 am, 9 am, 11:45 am, 1:45 pm and 2 pm. On Wednesdays the tours start at 11:45 am. The Vatican is closed on Sundays. On the last Sunday it is free of charge - no reservation can be made here.
On the first Sunday of each month, admission to the sites included in the Roma Pass is free.
From 1 March 2019, you must reserve an additional entrance time for your visit to the Colosseum on site (plus 2€ reservation fee by credit card, online or by telephone directly at the Colosseum). It is possible to make a reservation for the same day at the Palatin Ticket Office (Via di San Gregorio, 30) on the day of your desired visit, but this is subject to availability and can be quickly booked out in high season. We therefore recommend that you book your entrance time in advance on the Internet or by telephone. You will receive further information with the booking confirmation.
Depending on the option you have booked, the pass includes the following services:
• Skip-the-line ticket for the Vatican
• Airport shuttle (return trip to Termini train station)
• City tour
• Vatican guided tour
• Free admission and discounts to museums, shops and restaurants
• Use of metro, bus and train within the city centre
• Info-brochure, restaurant guide and city map
• 10 % discount code on selected tours and activities in Rome
• Service fees
• Reservation fee Colosseum, Forum Romanum, Palatine (2€)
Dispatch by e-mail.
Please bring your booking confirmation.
Important: This deal cannot be cancelled for free.
We don't like fake ratings. Only rent-a-guide customers can rate deals in which they participated. After an activity took place, customers receive a mail in which they are asked to rate the tour. This way, we guarantee authentic reviews.
Personal rights are important: Our customers decide on their own whether they want their real name or a pseudonym to be displayed.
Liebe Marie, wir freuen uns über Ihr positives Feedback, vielen Dank dafür. Der Versand per Email erfolgt automatisch bei kurzfristigen Buchungen, da die rechtzeitige Lieferung auf postalischem Wege nicht mehr gewährleistet werden kann. Der Emailversand kann ebenfalls durch die Angabe des Abholortes im Buchungsprozess von Ihnen ausgewählt werden. Herzliche Grüße Ihr rent-a-guide Team