Choose between many attractions, city tour, Vatican tour or airport shuttle in our Sightseeing Pass option "Flex" for 3 days.
Rating by Thorsten on 04. February 2019
Rating by Romreisende 2018 on 29. November 2018
Rating by Sonya on 26. October 2018
Rating by Christian Mittl on 11. October 2018
Rating by Freifraukonny on 01. October 2018
Rating by Hagen Timper on 19. September 2018
Rating by Edi on 15. May 2018
Rating by Volkmar on 24. April 2018
Rating by Fam.R. on 15. April 2018
Rating by Bea Wiebe on 02. April 2018
Enjoy free entry to the Vatican, Colosseum and Forum Romanum
Unlimited use of public transport on 3 days
Choose between Hop-on Hop-off Tour, Airport Shuttle or Vatican Guided Tour in your Pass
Free of charge: Restaurant guide with recommendations from locals as well as info brochure and city map
The Sightseeing Pass is ideal for Rome city travelers who want to visit as many attractions as possible while avoiding the queues, traveling by bus and train without limit and enjoying the convenience of having all the services they need in one package.
Each pass includes free and discounted tickets to the most popular and important sights and museums. Decide for yourself when you want to visit which attractions and use public transport as often as you like on 3 days. In our Pass "Flex" you can also choose the day ticket for a Hop-on Hop-off tour, take a Vatican guided tour with a local guide or book an airport shuttle to get comfortably from the airport to the centre of Rome.
The following basic services are included in every version of the Sightseeing Pass "Flex "
Admission without queuing to two of the attractions (all other attractions reduced)
Use of public transport (bus, metro, tram) on 3 days
Other discounts and reductions in over 39 museums, theme parks, restaurants and concerts, as well as discounts on bike and Segway hire and on tours and activities throughout Rome
Free city map with the most important places of interest
Free information brochure and restaurant guide with tips from the locals
10% exclusive discount on selected tours and activities on rent-a-guide.com
Free admission to two of the following attractions:
• Anfiteatro Flavio and Colosseum with Forum Romanum and Palatin / Palatin Museum (reserved special entrance, passing the snake)
• Angel castle
• Galleria Borghese (Reservation required at least 2-3 weeks in advance under: +39 06 32810)
• Appia Antica - Mausoleo di Cecilia Metella e Castrum Caetani
• Appia Antica - Villa dei Quintili
• Appia Antica - Terme di Caracalla
• Galleria Nazionale d'Arte Antica in Palazzo Barberini
• Galleria Nazionale d'Arte Antica in Palazzo Corsini
• Galleria Spada
• GNAM - Galleria Nazionale d'Arte Moderna
• MAXXI Museo nazionale delle arti del XXI secolo
• Mercati di Traiano Museo the Fori Imperiali
• Musei Capitolini
• Musei Capitolini Centrale Montemartini
• Museo Civico di Zoologia
• Museo di Roma Trastevere
• Museo Nazionale d'Arte Orientale "Guiseppe Tucci"
• Museo Nazionale degli Strumenti Musicali
• Museo Nazionale dell'Alto Medioevo
• Museo Nazionale delle Arti e Tradizioni Popolari
• Museo Nazionale di Palazzo di Venezia
• Museo Nazionale Etrusco di Villa Giulia
• Museo Nazionale Preistorico ed Etnografico "Luigi Pigorini"
• Museo Nazionale Romano - Crypta Balbi
• Museo Nazionale Romano - Palazzo Altemps
• Museo Nazionale Romano - Palazzo Massimo
• Museo Nazionale Romano - Terme di Diocleziano
• Palazzo Valentini - Domus Romane
• Musei di Villa Torlonia Casina delle Civette
• Musei di Villa Torlonia Casino Nobile
• Scavi di Ostia Antica
• Museo dell'Ara Pacis
Other included attractions and activities at a glance (depending on the chosen pass option)
Skip-the-Line ticket for the Vatican (preferential entry past the queue to the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and Vatican Courtyards). Included in option A, B and D.
Airport shuttle (round trip) from the airport to Termini Central Station in Rome (bus shuttle from Ciampino or Fiumicino, train shuttle only from Fiumicino). Included in option B, C, D and E.
Day ticket for the best hop-on hop-off tour according to customer opinions (in a comfortable double-decker bus incl. audio commentary in several languages). All buses run every 10-20 minutes between 9 am and 6 pm daily). Included in option A, B, D and F.
Vatican guided tour in a small group (max. 18 persons) incl. Vatican ticket with preferential admission past the queue and local guide. Included in option C, E and F.
Tabular overview of the bookable options
|A||+ Vatican ticket + Hop-on Hop-off city tour||120 €|
|B||+ Airport shuttle (bus from Ciampino or Fiumicino) + Vatican ticket + Hop-on Hop-off city tour||135 €|
|C||+ Airport shuttle (bus from Ciampino or Fiumicino) + Vatican tour||155 €|
|D||+ Airport shuttle (train from Fiumicino) + Vatican ticket + Hop-on Hop-off city tour||157 €|
|E||+ Airport shuttle (Train from Fiumicino) + Vatican tour||177 €|
|F||+ Hop-on Hop-off city tour + Vatican tour||180 €|
|* Free admission with preferential admission, e.g. to the Colossseum, the Engelsburg or the Galleria Borghese + public transport ticket + further discounts (details see section Basic Services)|
For whom is the Sightseeing Pass "Flex" suitable?
The Sightseeing Pass Rome is suitable for those who want to save time when booking and visiting the sights in Rome. You will receive all tickets and services in one package. For those who want to save money, we recommend booking individual sightseeing and metro tickets for Rome.
This pass is valid for 3 consecutive days. Each pass is issued in one name and is therefore non-transferable. The desired date for the airport transfer can also be outside the booked 3 days of the pass. For travellers via Fiumicino Airport, you can choose between a bus shuttle and the Leonardo Express (train).
Vatican guided tours
Depending on availability, the Vatican tours can be booked for 8:45 am, 9 am, 11:45 am, 1:45 pm and 2 pm. On Wednesdays the tours start at 11:45 am. The Vatican is closed on Sundays. On the last Sunday it is free of charge - no reservation can be made here.
Processing time and shipping
Your pass will be sent to you 6 weeks in advance at the earliest, as the Vatican will only release the dates for the Vatican ticket 6 weeks in advance.
As soon as we have booked the individual services of the Sightseeing Pass for you, you will receive all documents, tickets and vouchers by post. The documents will be sent according to the start date you have booked. As a rule, you will receive your pass one week before the start date. For bookings made at short notice or at your request, the documents will be sent to you by e-mail in a separate e-mail.
Opening Hours Vatican Museums
The Vatican Museums are closed on Sundays.
The buses currently run in the following time period (earliest and latest departure time):
Ciampino - Rome: 7:15 - 23:30 / Rome - Ciampino: 4:30 - 21:30
Fiumicino - Rome: 6:45 - 23:45 / Rome - Fiumicino 4:45 - 20:30
Depending on the option you have booked, the pass includes the following services:
• Skip-the-line ticket for the Vatican
• Airport shuttle (return trip to Termini train station)
• City tour
• Vatican guided tour
• Free admission and discounts to museums, shops and restaurants
• Use of metro, bus and train within the city centre
• Info-brochure, restaurant guide and city map
• 10 % discount code on selected tours and activities in Rome
• Service and shipping charges as well as e-mail dispatch
Dispatch by post to your home or by e-mail.
Please bring your booking confirmation.
Important: This deal cannot be cancelled for free.
We don't like fake ratings. Only rent-a-guide customers can rate deals in which they participated. After an activity took place, customers receive a mail in which they are asked to rate the tour. This way, we guarantee authentic reviews.
Personal rights are important: Our customers decide on their own whether they want their real name or a pseudonym to be displayed.