Enjoy free and skip-the-line access to the Vatican and another attraction of your choice, a free airport transfer and much more with the Sightseeing Pass.
Rating by Co. on 04. March 2019
Rating by Roberto Noce on 01. March 2019
Rating by AURELIA on 12. February 2019
Rating by Sori on 08. February 2019
Rating by Thomas Keune on 19. January 2019
Rating by Rom on 19. December 2018
Rating by B & K on 03. December 2018
Rating by Frank Dudziak on 03. December 2018
Rating by Alain on 26. November 2018
Rating by JR on 25. November 2018
Included skip-the-line access to the Vatican
Included free admission to another sights of your choice
Included free public transport and airport transfer from/to Roma Termini
Free: Information brochure
Free: 10% discount on other offers
New Name: Our Sightseeing Pass Rome is now called BLUE SIAT® Pass
The Sightseeing Pass Rome, unlike other City Passes, includes an airport transfer (bus shuttle or train of your choice) and is ideal for all city travelers who want to visit as many main attractions in Rome as possible and arrive by plane.
The pass includes a ticket without queues for the Vatican, the Roma Pass for public transport, admission to a sight of your choice and numerous discounts in museums, shops and restaurants as well as an airport transfer, either by bus shuttle or with the Leonardo Express (return journey to Roma Termini).
What makes the BLUE SIAT® Pass special?
The Sightseeing & Attraction Pass Rome was developed in 2016 especially according to the most frequent customer requests by analyzing thousands of customer ratings of the existing Rom City Passes (e.g. Omnia Card). The analysis revealed that most customers missed an airport transfer for their existing passes. For this reason, the Sightseeing Pass Rome includes the bestselling products "Vatican Ticket with Preferential Admission", "Roma Pass" (incl. ticket for public transport and discounts for over 50 sights and museums) as well as an airport transfer (bus shuttle or train on request). We have deliberately omitted a sightseeing tour, as these rarely pass the main sights in Rome (but you can book them separately if required).
All services at a glance:
• Preferential admission to the Vatican (Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, Vatican Courts)
• Roma Pass incl. public transport and an entrance fee of your choice (e.g. Colosseum and St. Angel Castle), including over 50 reductions and discounts in museums, shops, restaurants and on activities with the Roma Pass (e.g. Galleria Borghese, Appia Antica - Mausoleo di Cecilia Metella e Castrum Caetani, Villa dei Quintili and Terme di Caracalla, etc.)
• Airport transfer from/to Roma Termini (either by bus shuttle or Leonardo Express from Fiumicino)
• Info brochure and restaurant guide with tips from locals
• Exclusive 10% discount on selected activities on rent-a-guide.com
Here is the detailed list of activities where you can save another 10% exclusively with the Sightseeing Pass Rome:
• Luggage Storage in Central Rome (Navona/Campo de' Fiori)
• Catacombs & Roman Countryside Tour
• Angels & Demons Tour
• Half-Day Tour: Ancient Ostia in Small Groups
• Audioguided Tour Saint Peter's Basilica with reserved entrance
Who's the sightseeing pass for?
The Sightseeing Pass Rome is suitable for you if you want to save time when booking and visiting the sights in Rome. You will receive all tickets and services organized and reserved in a complete package including further discounts and free restaurant tips from locals.
How does it work?
• Step 1: After your booking, you will receive a confirmation of receipt by e-mail.
• Step 2: As soon as we have booked the individual services of the Sightseeing Pass for you, you will receive all documents, tickets and vouchers by post. The documents will be sent according to the start date you have booked. As a rule, you will receive your pass one week before the start date. For bookings made at short notice or at your request, the documents will be sent to you by e-mail in a separate e-mail.
Shipping by Post:
The delivery time within Germany is 2-3 working days, Switzerland and other EU countries 7-8 working days. The dispatch takes place on Mondays to Fridays. You will receive the Roma Pass, the tickets and the information material by post. No printout and no pick-up on the spot necessary.
Shipping by Mail:
After the booking confirmation you will receive a separate e-mail containing all information material, tickets and vouchers as PDF and Print-At-Home documents. You will receive a collection voucher for your Roma Pass, which you can pick up on the spot in Rome at a location selected at the time of booking. With this model, you can also book your pass at short notice.
On the first Sunday of each month, admission to the sites included in the Roma Pass is free. Also the queues at the entrances cannot be bypassed on these days with the Roma passport.
From 1 March 2019, you must reserve an entrance time for your visit to the Colosseum (plus €2 reservation fee by credit card, online or telephone). It is possible to book an entrance time for the same day at the Palatin Ticket Office (Via di San Gregorio, 30) on the day of your desired visit, but this is subject to availability and can be quickly booked out in high season. We therefore recommend that you book your entrance time in advance on the Internet or by telephone. You will receive further information with the booking confirmation.
• Free and skip-the-line admission to the Vatican and another attraction of your choice
• Discounts at museums, shops and restaurants
• Free use of public transports with the roma pass
• Airport shuttle (return journey to Termini train station)
• Info brochure
• Service and shipping fees
• Reservation fee Colosseum, Forum Romanum, Palatine (2€)
You will receive your city pass by post directly to your home or you will be informed of the pick-up location in Rome by another e-mail.
Please bring your booking confirmation.
Important: This deal cannot be cancelled for free.
We don't like fake ratings. Only rent-a-guide customers can rate deals in which they participated. After an activity took place, customers receive a mail in which they are asked to rate the tour. This way, we guarantee authentic reviews.
Personal rights are important: Our customers decide on their own whether they want their real name or a pseudonym to be displayed.