Enjoy free and skip-the-line access to the Vatican and two other attractions of your choice, a free airport transfer and much more with the Sightseeing Pass.
Rating by Roma on 20. March 2019
Rating by Ingrid und Wolfgang Schreiber on 14. March 2019
Rating by T D on 22. February 2019
Rating by Virginie on 18. February 2019
Rating by Ginny on 20. December 2018
Rating by JS on 11. December 2018
Rating by Anne on 25. November 2018
Rating by Martina on 21. November 2018
Rating by Olaf M. on 19. November 2018
Rating by Riwa on 19. November 2018
Included skip-the-line access to the Vatican
Included free admission to two nother sights of your choice
Included free public transport and airport transfer from/to Roma Termini
Free: Information brochure
Free: 10% discount on other offers
New name: Our sightseeing pass is called BLUE SIAT® Pass
The Sightseeing Pass Rome is the price winner and, unlike other City Passes, also includes an airport transfer (bus shuttle or train of your choice). The Sightseeing Pass Rome is ideal for all city travelers who want to visit as many main attractions in Rome as possible.
The pass includes in detail a ticket without queues for the Vatican, the Roma Pass for free use of public transport as well as two free admission of your choice and numerous discounts in museums, shops and restaurants and a free airport transfer, either by bus shuttle or with the Leonardo Express (return journey to Roma Termini).
Overview of all services:
• Free and skip-the-line access to the Vatican (Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, Vatican Courts)
• Roma Pass incl. free public transport and two free entrance of your choice (e.g. Colosseum and St. Angels Castle)
• Over 50 reductions and discounts in museums, shops, restaurants and activities with the Roma Pass (including Galleria Borghese, Appia Antica - Mausoleo di Cecilia Metella e Castrum Caetani, Villa dei Quintili and Terme di Caracalla and many more)
• Free airport transfer from/to Roma Termini (either by bus shuttle or Leonardo Express from Fiumicino)
• Info brochure
• Exclusive 10% discount on selected activities on rent-a-guide.com
Here is the detailed list of activities where you can save another 10% exclusively with the Sightseeing Pass Rome:
• Luggage Storage in Central Rome (Navona/Campo de' Fiori)
• Catacombs & Roman Countryside Tour
• Angels & Demons Tour
• Half-Day Tour: Ancient Ostia in Small Groups
• Audioguided Tour Saint Peter's Basilica with reserved entrance
Who's the BLUE SIAT® pass for?
The Sightseeing & Attraction Pass Rome is suitable for those who want to save time when booking and visiting the sights in Rome. You will receive all tickets and services organized and reserved in a complete package including further discounts and free restaurant tips from locals. For savers, we recommend booking individual sightseeing and metro tickets for Rome.
How does it work?
• Step 1: After your booking you will receive a booking confirmation confirming receipt of your booking.
• Step 2: As soon as we have booked the individual services of the Sightseeing Pass for you, you will receive all documents, tickets and vouchers of the Sightseeing Pass by post. For bookings made at short notice or at your request, the documents will be sent to you by e-mail in a separate e-mail.
The BLUE SIAT® pass will be sent to you at the earliest 6 weeks in advance, as the Vatican will only release the dates for the Vatican ticket 6 weeks in advance.
On the first Sunday of each month, admission to the sites included in the Roma Pass is free. Also the queues at the entrances cannot be bypassed on these days with the Roma passport.
From 1 March 2019, you must reserve an entrance time for your visit to the Colosseum (plus €2 reservation fee by credit card, online or telephone). It is possible to book an entrance time for the same day at the Palatin Ticket Office (Via di San Gregorio, 30) on the day of your desired visit, but this is subject to availability and can be quickly booked out in high season. We therefore recommend that you book your entrance time in advance on the Internet or by telephone. You will receive further information with the booking confirmation.
Shipping by post:
The delivery time within Germany is 2-3 business days, to EU countries and Switzerland up to 4 business days. The dispatch takes place on Mondays to Fridays. You will receive the Roma Pass, the tickets and the information material by post. No printout and no pick-up on site necessary.
Dispatch by e-mail:
Once you have confirmed your booking, you will receive a separate e-mail containing all information material, tickets and vouchers as PDF and Print-At-Home documents. You will receive a pick-up ticket for the Roma Pass, which you can pick up on the spot in Rome at a location selected at the time of booking.
Reserve your visit to Galleria Borghese immediately after booking. Tickets are often booked up to 2 weeks in advance.
If you choose the Galleria Borghese as an included sight of the Roma Pass, please reserve your tickets at +39 06 32810 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org The employees speak English and Italian.
You can also book the tickets to Galleria Borghese separately here if you do NOT want them to be part of the free sights in the Roma Pass: Entrance-ticket-to-Galleria Borghese
• Free and skip-the-line admission to the Vatican and two other attractions of your choice
• Discounts at museums, shops and restaurants
• Free use of public transports with the roma pass
• Airport shuttle (return journey to Termini train station)
• Info brochure
• Service and shipping fees
• Reservation fee Colosseum, Forum Romanum, Palatine (2€)
You will receive your pass by post directly to your home or you will be informed of the pick-up location in Rome by another e-mail.
Please bring your booking confirmation.
Important: This deal cannot be cancelled for free.
We don't like fake ratings. Only rent-a-guide customers can rate deals in which they participated. After an activity took place, customers receive a mail in which they are asked to rate the tour. This way, we guarantee authentic reviews.
Personal rights are important: Our customers decide on their own whether they want their real name or a pseudonym to be displayed.
Hallo Gerline, vielen Dank für Ihre positive Bewertung. Der Hinweis, dass das Ticket für den LeonardoExpress nur 90 Minuten gültig ist, ist sowohl auf den ausgestellten Tickets und im Buchungsprozess vermerkt. Gerne geben wir Ihr Feedback an die entsprechende Stelle weiter, sodass dies auch direkt ersichtlich ist. Herzliche Grüße Ihr rent-a-guide-Team
Hallo, vielen Dank für Ihr Feedback und das Kompliment an unseren Kundenservice. Bei unserem Sightseeing Pass erhalten Sie alle Tickets und Leistungen in einem Gesamtpaket. Damit spart man sich natürlich Zeit und Stress vor Ort. Eine minimale Ersparnis gibt es bei Buchung der einzelnen Leistungen. Für Sparfüchse empfehlen wir daher die Buchung von einzelnen Sehenswürdigkeiten- und Metro-Tickets für Rom. Wir hoffen, Sie hatten einen tollen Aufenthalt in Rom.