Discover Barcelona's top attractions with the Sightseeing Pass. Enjoy privileged admission and free public transport in one package.
Rating by Poppiges on 27. October 2018
Rating by F.J. Müller on 26. October 2018
Rating by M. F. on 24. October 2018
Rating by Sylvia K. on 20. October 2018
Rating by Funnybee on 16. October 2018
Rating by Froschkönigin on 12. October 2018
Rating by Ut on 09. October 2018
Rating by Andreas D. on 08. October 2018
Rating by Claudia neuber on 06. October 2018
Rating by Tina B. on 06. October 2018
Free and preferential admission to the Sagrada Familia
Free use of bus, train and metro
Free airport shuttle (roundtrip)
Discounts and discounts in museums, restaurants and activities
Our Sightseeing Pass is a prize winner and, unlike other passes, includes an airport transfer. The Sightseeing Pass Barcelona is ideal for all those who want to visit as many of Barcelona's main attractions as possible. The pass includes tickets to the top sightseeing attractions as well as a public transport ticket, a free airport shuttle and numerous discounts for restaurants, shops and museums.
With this city pass you can decide for yourself when to visit which attraction and you can arrange your stay in Barcelona individually.
Overview of the included attractions and activities:
Free admission and free use:
• Sagrada Familia (skip-the-line access)
• Centre de Cultura Contemporania de Barcelona (CCCB) (skip-the-line access)
• Fundació Antoni Tapies
• Fundació Joan Miró und Museu d'Art Contemporani de Barcelona (MACBA)
• Museu Nacional d'Art de Catalunya
• Museu Picasso (reservation necessary)
• El Born Centre Cultural
• MUHBA El Call
• MUHBA Placa del Rei
• Museu de Cultures del Món
• Museu del Disseny
• Museu Etnologic
• Museu Frederic Mares
• Reial Monestir de Santa Maria de Pedralbes
• Jardí Botanic de Barcelona
• Museu Blau
• Museu de la Música
• Museu de la Xocolata
• Museu del Modernisme Catala
• Museu Egipci de Barcelona
• Museu Olímpic i de l'Esport
• Joan Antoni Samaranch
• Free use of public transport (bus, tram and metro)
• Free airport shuttle (roundtrip) from El Prat Airport to a central point in Barcelona (Plaça Catalunya)
Your city pass entitles you to further discounts and discounts in museums, restaurants, activities, events, bicycle and scooter rentals. Use the included 10% discount code for further tours and activities in Barcelona (valid for bookings on rent-a-guide.com).
This pass is valid for 3 consecutive days. The integrated Barcelona Card is valid for 72 hours from activation. Each passport is issued in one name and is therefore non-transferable. The desired date for the shuttle can also be outside the booked 3 days of the pass.
Note: Your pass will be sent to you at least 6 weeks in advance, as the Sagrada Familia ticket dates are released by the Sagrada Familia 6 weeks in advance.
Short-term bookings can be requested at firstname.lastname@example.org (collection of passports on site or delivery within one working day by express delivery to a location of your choice). The voucher for collecting the passes on site will be sent to you by e-mail.
• Free and preferential admission to the Sagrada Familia
• Discounts on museums, restaurants and activities
• Airport shuttle bus (roundtrip to Plaça Catalunya)
• Free use of public transport on 3 days
• Info brochure
• 10% discount code on selected tours and activities in Barcelona
• Service and shipping costs
Shipping by post to your home. The shipping time is approximately 5-7 days within european countries (Mon-Fri).
Please bring your booking confirmation.
Important: This deal cannot be cancelled for free.
We don't like fake ratings. Only rent-a-guide customers can rate deals in which they participated. After an activity took place, customers receive a mail in which they are asked to rate the tour. This way, we guarantee authentic reviews.
Personal rights are important: Our customers decide on their own whether they want their real name or a pseudonym to be displayed.