The Sightseeing Pass "Blue SIAT®", a product of rent-a-guide, grants you free admission, free use of public transport and much more.
Rating by Christian on 07. October 2018
Rating by Marion. S. on 31. July 2018
Rating by trööt on 15. June 2018
Rating by k.m. on 10. May 2018
Rating by Besucher aus Oberfranken on 22. April 2018
Rating by arb on 10. April 2018
Rating by Christine on 05. December 2017
Rating by J.K. on 01. November 2017
Rating by pixlfarmer on 16. October 2017
Rating by Annette on 21. July 2017
Free entrance to Prague Castle, St Vitus Cathedral and many other sights
Use all public transport within Prague free of charge
We will send you all documents by e-mail
The Blue SIAT®-Sightseeing Passes were developed by the rent-a-guide team after analysing the previous discount passes with the aim of offering our customers the best possible City Pass.
Our Sightseeing Pass for Prague is the perfect companion for your city trip. The pass gives you free entry to over 50 museums and sights as well as discounts and rebates. The pass also includes a day ticket for a hop-on hop-off city tour. Furthermore, travel free of charge with all public transport during the period of use of your city pass.
All attractions and activities at a glance
Free entry and use:
• Prague Castle, St. Vitus Cathedral, Royal Palace, Golden Lanes, St. George's Basilica
• Jewish Museum - Synagogues and Old Jewish Cemetery
• National Gallery
• National Museum
• Prague Zoo
• City gallery
• Municipal Museum Muzeum Hlavniho Mesta Prahy
• Vyšehrad Castle
• Old Town Hall with Tower
• Lookout tower Petřín and mirror maze
• Powder tower
• Pedagogical Museum YES Komensky
• Police museum
• Castles Troy, Ctěnice, Roztoky and Nelahozeves
• Free use of public transport
• Free Hop-on Hop-off City Tour (24 hours)
• Free airport shuttle with the Airport Express
• Information Brochure
• Further discounts:
• Discounts at over 40 other attractions and museums
• Discounts on concert tickets and in restaurants
• Exclusive 10% discount on top activities at rent-a-guide.de
Here is the detailed list of activities where you can save another 10% exclusively with the Blue SIAT® Pass:
Please note that you will receive a voucher for the Prague Card, which must be picked up on site:
Airport Terminal 1: Prag City Tourism IC, daily open from 9 a.m - 7 p.m
Terminal 2: Prag City Tourism IC, daily open from 8 a.m - 8 p.m
Prague Center, Prague City Tourism IC: Rytirska Street 12, Na Můstku Street, open daily from 9 a.m - 7 p.m
Old Town Square/ Old Town Hall, Prag City Tourism IC: daily open from 9 a.m - 7 p.m.
• Free entry to the top sights
• Discounts in museums and free use of public transport with the Prague Card
• Hop-on hop-off day ticket
• Information brochure
• 10 % discount code on selected tours and activities in Prague
Dispatch by e-mail.
Please bring your booking confirmation.
We don't like fake ratings. Only rent-a-guide customers can rate deals in which they participated. After an activity took place, customers receive a mail in which they are asked to rate the tour. This way, we guarantee authentic reviews.
Personal rights are important: Our customers decide on their own whether they want their real name or a pseudonym to be displayed.