Get free entry a selection of 90 attractions with just one pass. Save time and money and see many interesting places in New York City.
Your visit to New York offers countless possibilities. With the New York Flex Pass you pay only one price and can then discover your selection of more than 90 attractions without having to think about your wallet. The pass pays off after just a few attractions and saves you money. At the same time, you remain flexible and are not limited to just a few sights.
Numerous highlights await you, such as the Metropolitan Museum of Art or the American Museum of Natural History. In addition, you can use the Pass Hop-on Hop-off Buses to get to know New York on a city tour and get to the attractions you want to see. You also benefit from discounts and special offers.
Attractions include (selection):
• City Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off Bus (for the duration of your pass)
• One World Observatory
• Top of the Rock
• Wildlife Conservation Society (Bronx Zoo, the Central Park Zoo and the New York Aquarium)
• Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Immigration Museum - Ferry Ticket
• American Museum of Natural History
• The Museum of Modern Art (MoMA)
• 9/11 Tribute Center
• The Metropolitan Museum of Art (New York Sightseeing Pass holders will receive a 3-day ticket to all Met locations, including The Met, Met Breuer, and The Cloisters)
• Madame Tussauds
• NFL Experience
• Guggenheim Museum
• Central Park Bike Tour
• Brooklyn Bridge Bike Tour
• Madison Square Garden: All Access Tour
• New York Botanical Garden
Redeem your voucher at:
Times Square/ Midtown, Flagship Store - 777 8th Avenue (btw. 47th & 48th Street) – 8 am – 5 pm
Port Authority - 42nd Street (btw. 8th & 9th Avenue) - 9 am – 5 pm
Planet Hollywood – 1540 Broadway (at 45th Street) - 9 am – 4 pm
Ripley’s Believe it or Not! Times Square – 234 West 42nd Street (btw. 7th & 8th Avenue) - 9 am – 4 pm
• Guide book
• Free entry to more than 90 attractions and tours
• Special offers and discounts at restaurants, shops and Broadway shows
You will see the exact meeting point in your booking confirmation.
Important: This deal cannot be cancelled for free.
We don't like fake ratings. Only rent-a-guide customers can rate deals in which they participated. After an activity took place, customers receive a mail in which they are asked to rate the tour. This way, we guarantee authentic reviews.
Personal rights are important: Our customers decide on their own whether they want their real name or a pseudonym to be displayed.