Discover the Selva Negra organic coffee farm, a unique place full of history, culture and tradition, built in 1975 in the mountains of Matagalpa.
Experience a guided tour of an organic coffee farm.
Visit the city of Matagalpa.
Admire the nature of the northern province of Nicaragua.
Visit the northern province of Matagalpa and learn about coffee cultivation and life in the region. The Selva Negra organic coffee farm was founded by descendants of German migrants in the 19th century and is only a few minutes away from the city of Matagalpa. On the farm you can take a guided tour and learn about all the activities necessary to make an organic coffee bean. You can also visit the beautiful reserve adjacent to the farm and enjoy a traditional lunch.
Moreover, you have the opportunity to get to know the city of Matagalpa. On a short tour we will show you the highlights of the city. The city's coffee museum gives you the opportunity to expand you knowledge of the regional coffee even further.
• Private round trip transport from Managua to Matagalpa
• Coffee museum entrance fee in Matagalpa
• Coffee tour in Selva Negra
• 1 Bottle of water
• Typical lunch At Selva Negra
• Walking tour around the city of Matagalpa
Pick-up at your hotel/hostel at any time between 07:00am and 08:00am (local time)
• Cancellations received between 7 and 10 days before the start of the trip will incur a charge of 40% of the total value of the program for administrative expenses.
• Cancellations received between 4 and 6 days before the start of the trip will have a 55% charge on the total value of the program or the deposit or advance payment that has previously been received from the agency or client will be withheld.
• Cancellations received 2 days before the trip and no show (NO SHOW) at the beginning of the services, will have a charge of 100% on the total value of the program.
This deal can be cancelled for free up to 11 days before the date of the activity.
We don't like fake ratings. Only rent-a-guide customers can rate deals in which they participated. After an activity took place, customers receive a mail in which they are asked to rate the tour. This way, we guarantee authentic reviews.
Personal rights are important: Our customers decide on their own whether they want their real name or a pseudonym to be displayed.