The Sightseeing Pass "Blue SIAT®", a product of rent-a-guide, grants you free entry, use of public transport and airport transfers as well as many discounts.
Rating by Daniela on 11. April 2019
Rating by Barbara on 05. April 2019
Rating by Saskia on 18. March 2019
Rating by KS on 03. March 2019
Rating by Werner Englert on 29. November 2018
Rating by Dietmar Jacobs on 29. November 2018
Rating by Sterni on 21. November 2018
Rating by E.Gayer on 15. November 2018
Rating by tanja on 13. November 2018
Rating by Siri on 12. November 2018
Discover the Big Apple on your own
Visit the Empire State Building, the 9/11 Memorial and the Statue of Liberty
We will send you your documents conveniently by post
The Blue SIAT® Sightseeing Passes were developed by the rent-a-guide team after analysis of the previous discount passes with the aim of offering our customers the best possible City Pass.
Our Sightseeing Pass for New York is the perfect companion for your city trip or stopover. The pass gives you free access to the most popular attractions and museums. The city pass also includes the Metro Card for 7 days and a ticket for Airtrain from John F. Kennedy Airport. Take advantage of great discounts on other tours and activities with the Sightseeing Pass.
Free use and free admission:
• depending on the option booked, you will receive free admission to 3, 4, 5 or 7 attractions of your choice from • over 50 top sights and museums
• free use of public transport with the Metro Card for 7 days
• Ticket for the return journey from JFK airport with Airtrain
Selection of the most popular attractions:
• Empire State Building
• National Museum of American History
• Ripley's Believe it or Not! inkluded Impossible LaseRace!
• Metropolitan Museum of Art
• 9/11 Tribute Museum (included guided tour)
• Museum of Sex
• New York Historical Society Museum
• Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts (included guided tour)
• Botanical Gardens of New York
• Brooklyn Museum and botanical gardens of Brooklyn
• Whitney Museum of American Art
• Ground Zero Museum Workshop
• Madame Tussauds New York
• Big Bus Hop-on/Hop-off New York Tours: Classic Ticket - 1 Day
• Statue of Liberty boat trip
• 2-hour Circle Line boat trip
• Full day bike rental
Reductions and discounts:
• Discounts at other attractions and museums
• Discounts on concert tickets and in restaurants
• Exclusive 10% discount on top activities at rent-a-guide.de
Here is the detailed list of activities where you can save another 10% exclusively with the Blue SIAT® Pass:
• Private, customized New York City Walking Tours
• New York Liberty Harbor Helicopter Tour
• Sex and the City Hotspots Tour
• Central Park Bike Rental
• Authentic Greenwich Village Food Tour and Tastings
How does it work?
• Step 1: After your booking, you will receive a confirmation of receipt by e-mail.
• Step 2: As soon as we have booked the individual services of the Sightseeing Pass for you, you will receive all documents, tickets and vouchers by post. The documents will be sent according to the start date you have booked. As a rule, you will receive your passport one week before the start date.
Shipping by Post:
The delivery time within Germany is 2-3 working days, to Switzerland and other EU countries 7-8 working days. The dispatch takes place on Mondays to Fridays. The included Explorer Pass is available as a mobile version for your smartphone. No on-site pick-up necessary.
Children under the age of 3 do not need their own pass and can travel free on New York public transport when accompanied by an adult.
• Free admission to the top sights with the Explorer Pass
• Free use of public transport with the Metro Card
• Airport shuttle (round trip from JFK)
• Information brochure and city map
• 10 % discount code on selected tours and activities in New York
• Shipping costs
Dispatch by post to your home. Please have a look at the additional information.
Please bring your booking confirmation.
Important: This deal cannot be cancelled for free.
We don't like fake ratings. Only rent-a-guide customers can rate deals in which they participated. After an activity took place, customers receive a mail in which they are asked to rate the tour. This way, we guarantee authentic reviews.
Personal rights are important: Our customers decide on their own whether they want their real name or a pseudonym to be displayed.