Get behind the scenes of the Radio City Music Hall and get to know a real Rockette.
Visit this Art Deco landmark with a local guide and learn about the history of Radio City Music Hall
Take a look at the Grand Foyer, the Auditorium and the lounges
Meet a legendary Rockette, a member of the Dance Precision Company, that has been performing here since 1932!
Take a tour of the Radio City Music Hall with a guide. Learn the history of this New York City landmark and meet a legendary Rockette! A top-class New York highlight for every music and art fan.
The Radio City Music Hall was completed in 1932 as part of the Rockefeller Center. When it was threatened with closure in the late 1970s, the outraged New Yorkers gathered to help this art deco icon achieve landmark status.
That's exactly how it is loved today! Visit this masterpiece in Manhattan with a local guide to take a look behind the scenes and see what makes this music, art and entertainment venue so special.
Take a look at the impressive interior architecture, including the breathtaking Grand Foyer. Let yourself be inspired by the huge 1.8 million cubic foot auditorium, the original aluminium statues and eight opulent lounges.
The Rockettes, a precision dance group known for their Christmas spectacle, have been active at Radio City Music Hall since 1932. As the last "wow" moment of your tour you will meet a member of them.
• The tours take place daily from 09:30 to 17:00 and start about every 30 minutes. Join the next available tour when you arrive.
• Pets are not allowed, except for service and emotional companion dogs.
• Children under 5 years are free.
• Immediate ticket delivery
• Smartphone tickets are accepted
• Go to the Radio City Sweets & Gifts Shop and show your smartphone ticket.
• Live Guide
• Audio guide and follow-along guide available in Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, German, Mandarin.
• Behind-the-scenes guided tour of Radio City Music Hall in English
• Meet-and-greet with a Rockette
• Food or beverages
Radio City Music Hall 1260,6th Avenue, 10020, New York
Please bring your booking confirmation.
We don't like fake ratings. Only rent-a-guide customers can rate deals in which they participated. After an activity took place, customers receive a mail in which they are asked to rate the tour. This way, we guarantee authentic reviews.
Personal rights are important: Our customers decide on their own whether they want their real name or a pseudonym to be displayed.