Explore Italy's famous port city with the hop-on/hop-off bus and get on and off at those bus stops that fit best into your personal schedule.
See Genoa at your own pace, with regular buses coming to all major sights of the city
Enjoy a 6-language audio guide while relaxing in comfortable seats with panoramic windows and free wifi
Get the most out of your visit with the free Sightseeing Experience App and free entry to the Museum of Cinema (Cine Ciak)
Italy's famous port city is full of sights, from Piazza Caricamento to the historic port district. With this 1-day ticket, you have unlimited access to a fleet of luxury buses that will transport you between the main sights of the city.
With buses that run every 20 minutes, you can discover the gateway to the Mediterranean at your own pace and in the certainty that the extensive route leaves no stone unturned!
Your red London style coach is equipped with panoramic windows and audio guides in six languages, so you can learn as much between the city's many galleries and museums as you do in them! Free wifi on board means you can plan where you're going and what you want to see on the road, or simply upload your latest selfie.
If that wasn't enough, you can enjoy the ingenious Sightseeing Experience App and free admission to the Museum of Cinema Cine Ciak! Simple, profound and comprehensive..... molto bello!
1) Piazza Caricamento (Old Harbour, Aquarium, City of Children)
2) Piazza Fontane Marose (Via Garibaldi, Palazzi)
3) Piazza De Ferrari (Ducal Palace, Opera, Church of San Matteo)
4) Caravelle - Piazza della Vittoria (Natural History Museum, Boccadasse)
5) Brignole station
6) Via XX Settembre (Church of Santo Stefano, Oriental Market)
7) Acquasola (Porta dell'Olivella, Church of S. Caterina)
8) Stazione Principe (Via Balbi, Palazzi dei Rolli, Royal Palace and Museum of Risorgimento, University)
9) Via Fanti d'Italia (Church of San Giovanni di Prè, Palazzo del Principe)
Large luggage and suitcases are not allowed on board.
Monday - Friday 09:30 - 16:30, Saturday & Sunday 09:30 - 17:20
The buses leave every 30 minutes, on Friday and Saturday every 20 minutes.
Full loop duration: 60 minutes
Audio guide: Italian, English, Spanish, French, German, Russian.
You will receive a second confirmation by email as soon as the booking is binding (within 1-2 working days). The second email contains your ticket which does not need to be printed but can be conveniently presented on your smartphone or tablet. The ticket is booked for the first opening hours but can be used throughout the day.
• Access to the hop-on/hop-off buses for 1 service day
• Paper route map (available on the buses)
• Audio guide in multiple languages
• Free wifi on board
• Free Sightseeing Experience App
• Free entrance to the Museum of Cinema (Cine Ciak)
City Sightseeing Genoa Terminal, Piazza Caricamento, Genoa.
Please bring your booking confirmation.
We don't like fake ratings. Only rent-a-guide customers can rate deals in which they participated. After an activity took place, customers receive a mail in which they are asked to rate the tour. This way, we guarantee authentic reviews.
Personal rights are important: Our customers decide on their own whether they want their real name or a pseudonym to be displayed.