Enrich your stay with the Moscow City Pass. Choose your favourites from over 40 museums and explore the city on various tours.
Get admission to 40 captivating museums in Moscow
Take part in various tours
Save money thanks to various discounts
Get free admission to more than 40 museums in Moscow with just one card, including the famous Kremlin, the impressive Basilius Cathedral, the Tretyakov Gallery, Museum Reserves and various themed museums. The City Pass saves you time and money as you explore the city.
In addition, the Moscow City Pass includes free participation in selected tours. Embark on a river cruise through Moscow, travel around in double-decker buses or discover the fascination of the city centre on a guided tour. Enrich your stay with a visit to the viewing platform on the 33rd floor of the hotel "Ukraine". In addition, you can expect further discounts in cafés, restaurants, car and bicycle rental shops.
Museums and galleries:
1. The Moscow Kremlin (area and cathedrals)
2. State Historical Museum (main building)
3. State Tretyakov Gallery
4. State Tretyakov Gallery on Krymskiy Val
5. Pokrovsky Cathedral (St. Basil’s Cathedral)
6. Shilov Art Gallery
8. Lumiere Brothers Center for Photography
9. Museum of Patriotic War 1812
10. Shusev State Museum of Architecture
11. Mosquarium (VDNH)
12. Historical Park “Russia – my history” (VDNH)
13. House-museum of Pushkin on Staraya Basmannaya
14. Paleontological Museum
15. Jewish Museum and Tolerance Center
16. Bunker-42 (The Cold War Museum)
17. Moscow Transport Museum
18. State Pushkin Museum
19. Pushkin Memorial Apartment on Arbat Street
20. Mikhail Bulgakov Museum
21. Bulgakov’s House Museum-Theatre
22. Liublino Estate
23. Museum Reserve “Tsaritsino”
24. Museum-reserve Kolomenskoye
25. Palace of the Tsar Alexey Mikhailovich in Kolomenskoye
26. Izmailovo Estate
27. Vodka History Museum (The Kremlin in Izmailovo)
28. Museum of Bread (The Kremlin in Izmailovo)
29. Weapon museum (The Kremlin in Izmailovo)
30. The Living Museum of Folk Arts (The Kremlin in Izmailovo)
31. Museum of Plasticine (The Kremlin in Izmailovo)
32. Museum of the Mordern History of Russia
34. Underground Printing House of 1905-1906
35. Museum of Soviet Arcade Machines
36. Memorial Apartment of Andrey Bely
37. Institute of Russian Realist Art
38. Experimentanium Science Museum
39. Museum of Russian Icon
40. Zaryadie Park (Underground museum)
1. Zaryadie Park (Sightseeing tour)
2. PANORAMA 360 observation deck
3. Observation Deck of the Hotel Ukraine
4. Cruise along the Moskva River with The Radisson Royal Flotilla
5. Moscow City Sightseeing Bus Tour
6. Walking Tour with Moscow Free Tour
7. “Mega Ice” rink
Children under 4 years old can visit all attractions for free, so they do not need the City Pass.
Moscow City Sightseeing Bus Tour is available for one day only.
The ticket to the Kremlin includes entrance to the territory and visit the architectural complex of the cathedral square. If you want to visit the Armoury and the Diamond Fund you can purchase additional tickets at the ticket desks when you'll use your City Pass to enter the Kremlin.
• City map
• Plastic card (the key to all venues)
Museum of Soviet Arcade Machines, Ulitsa Kuznetskiy Most 12, Moscow.
Please bring your booking confirmation.
This deal can be cancelled for free up to 2 days before the date of the activity.
We don't like fake ratings. Only rent-a-guide customers can rate deals in which they participated. After an activity took place, customers receive a mail in which they are asked to rate the tour. This way, we guarantee authentic reviews.
Personal rights are important: Our customers decide on their own whether they want their real name or a pseudonym to be displayed.