With your City Pass you can easily visit 20 museums of the city. Take part in tours through St. Petersburg and get various discounts.
Visit numerous museums in St. Petersburg with just one City Pass
Experience the city on different tours
Get discounts at restaurants and cafes
With your City Pass you save time and money for 2 days. Benefit from numerous discounts or free admissions. Present your City Pass at the entrance to 20 museums and churches in the city and enter the interior easily. Other attractions include the entire Russian Museum complex, the Isaac Cathedral, the Savior on Spilled Blood and the Fabergé Museum.
In addition to the museums, the City Pass also includes a varied excursion programme. Experience a trip by high-speed boat to Petershof, relax on a boat trip on the canal, see St. Petersburg on a city tour with double-decker buses or make gala and dinner cruises including live music on board. You can also get discounts at numerous cafés, restaurants, car and bicycle rental shops.
1. Grand Maket Russia Interactive Museum
2. Savior on Spilled Blood
3. Faberge Museum
4. Mikhailovsky Palace (Russian Museum)
5. Marble Palace (Russian Museum)
6. Stroganov Palace (Russian Museum)
7. St. Michael’s Castle (Russian Museum)
8. Museum of Soviet Arcade Machines
9. Central Naval Museum
10. Sheremetev Palace — Museum of Music
11. St. Petersburg State Museum of Theatre and Music
12. Chaliapin Memorial Apartment
13. Rimsky-Korsakov Museum
14. Samoilov Family Museum
15. «Petrovskaya Akvatoria» Historical Theatrical Scale Model
16. Museum and Exhibition Center ROSPHOTO
17. Peter and Paul Cathedral
18. St. Isaac’s Cathedral
19. St. Isaac’s Cathedral Colonnaded Walkway
20. Aurora Cruiser
1. St. Petersburg City Sightseeing Bus Tour
2. Walking Tour with St. Petersburg Free Tour
3. High-speed boat to Peterhof
4. City Sightseeing Canal Cruise
5. Gala Petersburg and the Gulf of Finland
6. Evening Cruise with live music
Children under 4 years of age can visit all attractions for free, so they do not need the City Pass.
The boat season usually lasts from April 23rd until November the 7th though it can be closed earlier because of bad weather.
• 2 Day City Pass
• Dinner on board the sea cruises
Museum of Soviet Arcade Machines, Konushennaya Square 2B, St.Petersburg.
Please bring your booking confirmation.
This deal can be cancelled for free up to 2 days before the date of the activity.
We don't like fake ratings. Only rent-a-guide customers can rate deals in which they participated. After an activity took place, customers receive a mail in which they are asked to rate the tour. This way, we guarantee authentic reviews.
Personal rights are important: Our customers decide on their own whether they want their real name or a pseudonym to be displayed.