With the City Pass you benefit from free admission to more than 20 attractive sights as well as various tours through the city.
Get to know St. Petersburg comprehensively and save money
Visit 20 impressive museums in the city
Get discounts at cafes, restaurants and bike rental shops
Save time and money with the City Pass and get three days of discounts and free admissions. Visit 20 grandiose museums on a variety of themes, including the entire Russian Museum complex, the Isaac Cathedral, the Fabergé Museum and the Savior on Spilled Blood.
In addition to access to the museums, the City Pass also includes a varied excursion program. Join a high-speed boat trip to Petershof, take a boat trip on the canal and get to know St Petersburg better on a city tour with the double-decker buses. Other highlights include gala and dinner cruises with live music on board. In many cafés, restaurants and car and bicycle rental shops you can get discounts so that you can enrich your stay with experiences at a reasonable price. You can also use a free SIM card, which allows you to make free domestic calls for one day and use 1 GB of internet.
1. Grand Maket Russia Interactive Museum
2. Savior on Spilled Blood
3. Faberge Museum
4. Mikhailovsky Palace (Russian Museum)
5. Marble Palace (Russian Museum)
6. Stroganov Palace (Russian Museum)
7. St. Michael’s Castle (Russian Museum)
8. Museum of Soviet Arcade Machines
9. Central Naval Museum
10. Sheremetev Palace - Museum of Music
11. St. Petersburg State Museum of Theatre and Music
12. Chaliapin Memorial Apartment
13. Rimsky-Korsakov Museum
14. Samoilov Family Museum
15. «Petrovskaya Akvatoria» Historical Theatrical Scale Model
16. Museum and Exhibition Center ROSPHOTO
17. Peter and Paul Cathedral
18. St. Isaac’s Cathedral
19. St. Isaac’s Cathedral Colonnaded Walkway
20. Aurora Cruiser
1. St. Petersburg City Sightseeing Bus Tour
2. Walking Tour with St. Petersburg Free Tour
3. High-speed boat to Peterhof
4. City Sightseeing Canal Cruise
5. Gala Petersburg and the Gulf of Finland
6. Evening Cruise with a live music
Further usage of the sim card will cost 250 rubles per day.
Children under 4 years old can visit all attractions for free, so they do not need the City Pass.
The boat season usually lasts from April 23rd until November the 7th though it can be closed earlier because of bad weather.
• 3 Day City Pass
• Free sim card, which provides one day of free calls around Russia and 1 GB of the internet
• Dinner on board the Sea Cruises
Museum of Soviet Arcade Machines, Konushennaya Square 2B, St. Petersburg.
Please bring your booking confirmation.
This deal can be cancelled for free up to 2 days before the date of the activity.
We don't like fake ratings. Only rent-a-guide customers can rate deals in which they participated. After an activity took place, customers receive a mail in which they are asked to rate the tour. This way, we guarantee authentic reviews.
Personal rights are important: Our customers decide on their own whether they want their real name or a pseudonym to be displayed.