Get free entry to more than 20 top attractions in and around St. Petersburg with the City Pass. Take part in tours and benefit from discounts.
Visit numerous museums in St. Petersburg with just one ticket
Discover the city on different tours
Benefit from discounts in restaurants and cafés
Save time and money with the City Pass, which gives you discounts or free admissions for 5 days. The City Pass gives you access to more than 20 museums in the city, including the entire complex of the Russian Museum, the Isaac Cathedral, the Church of the Savior on Blood and the Fabergé Museum.
In addition to the museums, the City Pass also includes an extensive excursion program. Experience a ride on the high-speed boat to Petershof, a boat trip on the canal, a city tour with the double-decker buses and gala and dinner cruises including live music on board. In numerous cafés, restaurants and car and bicycle rental shops you can expect discounts that will make your stay a great experience. You will also benefit from a free SIM card which allows you to make free calls to Russia for one day and use 1 GB of internet.
1. Grand Maket Russia Interactive Museum
2. Church of the Savior on Blood
3. Faberge Museum
4. Mikhailovsky Palace (Russian Museum)
5. Marble Palace (Russian Museum)
6. Stroganov Palace (Russian Museum)
7. St. Michael’s Castle (Russian Museum)
8. Museum of Soviet Arcade Machines
9. Central Naval Museum
10. Sheremetev Palace — Museum of Music
11. St. Petersburg State Museum of Theatre and Music
12. Chaliapin Memorial Apartment
13. Rimsky-Korsakov Museum
14. Samoilov Family Museum
15. «Petrovskaya Akvatoria» Historical Theatrical Scale Model
16. Museum and Exhibition Center ROSPHOTO
17. Peter and Paul Cathedral
18. St. Isaac’s Cathedral
19. St. Isaac’s Cathedral Colonnaded Walkway
20. Aurora Cruiser
1. St. Petersburg City Sightseeing Bus Tour
2. Walking Tour with St. Petersburg Free Tour
3. High-speed boat tour to Peterhof
4. City Sightseeing Canal Cruise
5. Gala Petersburg and the Gulf of Finland
6. Evening cruise with a live music
Further usage of the sim card will cost 250 rubles per day.
Children under 4 years old can visit all attractions for free, so they do not need the City Pass.
The boat season usually lasts from April 23rd until November the 7th though it can be closed earlier because of bad weather.
• 5 Day City Pass
• Free sim card, which provides one day of free calls around Russia and 1 GB of the internet
• Dinner on board the sea cruises
Museum of Soviet Arcade Machines, Konushennaya Square 2B, St.Petersburg.
Please bring your booking confirmation.
This deal can be cancelled for free up to 2 days before the date of the activity.
We don't like fake ratings. Only rent-a-guide customers can rate deals in which they participated. After an activity took place, customers receive a mail in which they are asked to rate the tour. This way, we guarantee authentic reviews.
Personal rights are important: Our customers decide on their own whether they want their real name or a pseudonym to be displayed.