This tour offers a great insight into the fascinating city. You can visit many places, such as the Malay quarter or the beautiful beach.
Rating by Andreas A. on 23. April 2019
Rating by Garnet Vollmer on 27. March 2019
Enjoy a gondola ride on the enchanting Table Mountain
Discover the harbour area and experience a short harbour tour
Admire from an impressive panoramic spot from Camps Bay
This tour can be arranged according to your individual preferences. In advance you can consult with your tour guide and arrange the program according to your wishes:
You have different possibilities to arrange your trip, so we have listed a few possible places to make it easier for you to decide.
• Gondola ride on Table Mountain, alternative ride on a hill
• View of Camps Bay from a panoramic viewpoint
• Short walk on Camps Bay beach upon request
• Stroll through the colourful, historic Malay quarter of "Bo Kaap
• Greenmarket Square
• Companies Garden and Anglican Church "Desmond Tutu"
• The town hall and castle
• V&A harbour area with silo quarter, short harbour tour if interested (20 min)
If you have any special requirements, please feel free to let us know.
Here are a few extras:
• 1 hour cycling on the promenade in the late afternoon (extra bookable, approx. 5 Euro)
• 1-hour treetop walk in the Kirstenbosch Botanical Garden
(extra bookable, approx. 5 Euro)
• Half day trip to Robben Island and visit to Nelson Mandela's prison cell (extra bookable, approx. 22 Euro)
• Driving in an air-conditioned vehicle
• German speaking tour guide
• Pick-up and return transfer from and to the hotel
• Entrance fees
• Extras (as described)
Pick up from your hotel.
Please bring your booking confirmation.
This deal can be cancelled for free up to 2 days before the date of the activity.
We don't like fake ratings. Only rent-a-guide customers can rate deals in which they participated. After an activity took place, customers receive a mail in which they are asked to rate the tour. This way, we guarantee authentic reviews.
Personal rights are important: Our customers decide on their own whether they want their real name or a pseudonym to be displayed.