Escape Dubai, prepare for 6-7 hours of activities and enjoy the sunset beauty in the Red Dunes Desert. Experience thrilling dune bashing, try out desert activity
· Experience an evening at the exclusive Al Khayma Desert Camp in Dubai
· Enjoy dune bashing in Lahbab desert for 45 minutes
· Have a great BBQ Dinner (veg and non-veg)
· Additional: shisha pipe, henna painting, Arabian makeover with a falcon
· Ride on a Camel caravan
· Try your hand at sand-boarding
· Choose the option to ride quad bikes through the desert
· Watch the tanoura and belly show
This unique desert safari begins with a pick-up at your accommodation in Dubai. You’ll ride in a 4x4 vehicle into the Dubai desert and share this adventure with family and friends.
Experience dune bashing in a Land Cruiser and stop to try out sandboarding on the red dunes as well.
Take photos of the desert sunset with your group and wear traditional Arabian costumes at bedouin camp. Enjoy a camel ride and henna painting in the evening.
Sit back at Bedouin camp and watch the entertainment shows of a traditional Tanura show and belly dancing performance. Savor the delicious tastes of Arab life at a BBQ dinner with Arabic coffee, fresh dates, falafel and shawarma (if VIP option selected).
• All vehicles are fully insured and equipped with safety features, such as roll bars, seat belts, GPS, and a first aid box
• All desert safari drivers are well trained and licensed safari drivers
• Dune bashing is not suitable for pregnant women and any guests with back or neck problems
• Infants (below 3 years old) are not allowed in the car during the shared dune bashing. Please book a private option so that the parents have the full responsibility
• Tour program subject to change due to religious or other circumstances; certain activities (mainly Tanoura dance and Belly dancing) and alcoholic drinks will not be available on any Islamic days as per UAE law
• Falcons may not be available at the camp during hotter months
• Bring a light sweater during the winter month. Casual, loose fitting clothing is recommended in the summer and guests are also recommended to wear sandals/ flip flops on the tour
• Pick-up and drop off at your selected hotel/ location
• Transportation by 4WD air-conditioned Land Cruiser
• English-speaking licensed safari guide
• Red Dune bashing (30-45 minutes)
• Sand boarding in the desert
• Lugaymat (sweets), fresh Arabic coffee & Dates
• Henna painting (tattoo) with artist
• Traditional costumes, Falcon experience
• A short Camel ride (can be repeated)
• Shisha pipe (hubbly bubbly flavor) free in the Shisha Area only
• Tanoura and belly dance show
• Snacks and unlimited water & soft drinks
• Delicious open BBQ dinner buffet, if VIP option selected (Veg/Non-Veg)
• Mineral water in the vehicle during dune bashing
• Quad bike and dune buggy options (available on request at additional cost)
You will see the exact meeting point in your booking confirmation.
This deal can be cancelled for free up to 24 days before the date of the activity.
We don't like fake ratings. Only rent-a-guide customers can rate deals in which they participated. After an activity took place, customers receive a mail in which they are asked to rate the tour. This way, we guarantee authentic reviews.
Personal rights are important: Our customers decide on their own whether they want their real name or a pseudonym to be displayed.