Tasting is offered in a traditional Enoteca (Wine Bar) located in the eighteenth century Palazzetto Giangiacomo, in the heart of Rome
Tasting is offered in a traditional Enoteca (Wine Bar) located in the eighteenth century Palazzetto Giangiacomo, in the heart of Rome. It is a family run wine bar that started as a wine-shop over fifty years ago and was transformed into its present status by the third generation.
The Wine Bar shelves are lined with carefully selected bottles produced by prestigious and emerging wineries. An inviting selection of regional cheeses, premium salami and hams, smoked fish and a choice of hot homemade dishes complement the wine.
Customer will learn how to drink and taste the wine, the differences between colors and perfumes, accompanied by introduction about the area where the wines are produced.
• If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 4 and 7 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, you will be charged a 30% cancellation fee. If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee. The payment will not be refunded for any other reason (i.e. weather, change of travel plans, illness, missed train…..) within 3 days of the scheduled tour.
• The tour goes on rain or shine. Circumstances of exceptional character: Strikes, cancellations due to adverse weather conditions, war, civil or military strife, riots, natural disasters, sack, terrorist activity: these and similar others, constitute causes of force majored and are not chargeable to the carriers or the Organizer.
• The creation of a perfect paring between food and wine in examples:
• a glass of Bellone, a forgotten antique local white grape variety paired with Rome's ricotta (ricotta romano), a rich and flavorful by-product of pecorino romano
• a glass of Frascati Superiore, the white wine associated with Rome, from the vineyards visible from the periphery of the Eternal town paired with pecorino Romano,a typical salty hard cheese from Lazio
• a glass of Nero Buona, a traditional, antique variety of red grapes, cultivated in the hills of Cori, combined with coppiette, roman beef jerky, flavorful and spicy or porchetta, a spit-roasted pig stuffed with wild herbs.
• These menus offered are only examples of the quality of the products, which can be changed with seasonal food
at L'Angolo DiVino, Via dei Balestrari 12, Roma. It is very close to the Piazza Farnese and Campo dei Fiori
Please bring your booking confirmation.
This deal can be cancelled for free up to 8 days before the date of the activity.
We don't like fake ratings. Only rent-a-guide customers can rate deals in which they participated. After an activity took place, customers receive a mail in which they are asked to rate the tour. This way, we guarantee authentic reviews.
Personal rights are important: Our customers decide on their own whether they want their real name or a pseudonym to be displayed.