The tradition of trade and modern design fuse in this part of town. Dive into the exciting atmosphere, get background information and tips where to go out!
Rating by L.T. on 05. March 2018
Rating by AFFG on 31. May 2016
Rating by Drunk on 01. January 2016
Rating by Die Flensburger on 15. December 2015
Rating by Mayer on 21. November 2015
Rating by Ludger on 08. November 2015
Rating by Die Lübecker on 20. September 2015
Rating by Richard S. on 11. July 2015
Rating by reimann on 10. November 2014
Harbour city gained worldwide fame as one of the most important trade centers of the 19th Century. Some of the traditions survived until today.
In the museum of spices you will try out spices - and participate in a blind test if you want.
We take time for the photo enthusiast among you to snap some pictures of Hamburg's most famous motives.
We will visit the historic harbor and take a look at the winner of several architectural awards, the Marco Polo Tower.
Another architectural highlight of our tour is the the award-winning "best office building in the world". The final stop of the tour will be the cruise center with a beautiful panoramic view of the Elbe river and the harbor.
Questions answered throughout the tour:
• How much will the Elbe Philharmonic Hall actually cost?
• Who stole the skull of the pirate Störtebeker?
• How did the warehouse district develop?
• How much does the most expensive apartment in Germany cost?
• Hundreds of millions of euros are 'saved' in carpetsse district - as carpets. Why?
• How much rent do I have to pay to live in Harbour City?
What we offer you:
• a visit to the traditional oriental carpet trade house
tasting and a guessing game of exotic spices
• a conversation with a captain in the traditional harbour
• a short visit to the "best office building in the world"
• 100 % Satisfaction Guarantee
subway station Baumwall / exit Kehrwiederspitze (near the kiosk)
This deal can be cancelled for free up to 7 days before the date of the activity.
We don't like fake ratings. Only rent-a-guide customers can rate deals in which they participated. After an activity took place, customers receive a mail in which they are asked to rate the tour. This way, we guarantee authentic reviews.
Personal rights are important: Our customers decide on their own whether they want their real name or a pseudonym to be displayed.