A relaxed, individual and informative orientation tour through the old town and the "new" Dubai, including a relaxed Burj Khalifa visit.
Rating by Uschi H. on 17. March 2018
Rating by Petra Schell on 09. January 2017
Rating by Bom Susanne on 25. April 2016
Rating by Brocksieper on 27. November 2015
Rating by Bisang Rosi on 02. November 2015
Rating by Huber Bruno on 21. October 2015
Rating by Sebastian S. on 13. August 2015
Rating by Oliver Link on 11. June 2015
Rating by Andreas J. on 14. October 2014
Rating by h.s. on 08. January 2014
If you want to discover the city of the superlatives in a whole different way, this private and exclusive tour including VIP Burj Khalifa tickets should be the tour of your choice!
A mixture of modern and tradtional tour: This is the only way you will be able to discover Dubai authentically, because you are going to visit places you would never visit on a group tour.
You will be picked up by your tour guide from your hotel and in a comfortable and spacious vehicle, we show you the most important highlights of the city.
• The Dubai Marina: The biggest man-made marina impresses with its breathtaking architecture and its skyline with dozens of skyscrapers.
• Palm Jumeirah Island, the world' biggest artificial island. We will do a photo stop at the Atlantis Hotel.
• Souk Madinat Jumeirah, a traditional bazaar with a great view of the Burj Al Arab.
• Dubai Creek and the old town, located at the creek's mouth, the district Deira, which we will reach by water taxi.
• Spice, gold and textile market
Beside all the important information about the sights you will get to know things about the life in Dubai and its inhabitants:
• How do the locals life here?
• How do the locals make their money?
• Why are the women veiled and what's the meaning of the men's garment??
Afterwards, we will bring you to the Burj Khalifa where our tour ends. Thanks to the already organised and included VIP ticket you can skip the line at the entrance and the elevators and enjoy the marvellous view over Dubai in a very relaxed way.
The speciality of this tour:
• You have your own personal guide who will only take care of you. So, you are not one among many!
• The VIP entrance tickets allow you the best possible Burj Khalifa experience. You don't have to wait at the ticket booth nor at the elevators. Moreover, the VIP tickets often are bookable on short notice, even if the regular tickets are already sold out.
Our tip: After you visited the viewing platform, we recommend to you to spend the rest of the day at the Dubai Mall. You surely should not miss the "Dancing Fountains" - a water fountain show happening every evening every half an hour from 6pm onwards. There are also a lot of restaurants at the lake, from which you have an excellent view on the fountains.
You will organise the journey back to your hotel / the harbour by yourself. You can take the metro or take a taxi, both very uncomplicated and affordable means of transportation.
VIP Burj Khalifa ticket
water and soft drinks
Fees for taxi or metro back to your hotel / the harbour
At the lobby of your hotel or at the terminal of your cruise ship at Port Rashid
This deal can be cancelled for free up to one day before the date of the activity.
We don't like fake ratings. Only rent-a-guide customers can rate deals in which they participated. After an activity took place, customers receive a mail in which they are asked to rate the tour. This way, we guarantee authentic reviews.
Personal rights are important: Our customers decide on their own whether they want their real name or a pseudonym to be displayed.